Is your website’s traffic dropping suddenly?
Lost your ranking in the search engine result page?
This could be due to a Google penalty which can have a devastating impact on your business.
This usually happens following an update to the Google’s algorithm or
if your website failed a manual check conducted by a Google’s human reviewer.
Well, there is no need to panic.
Verve Innovation is there by your side and helps recovering your website from the following Google penalties and updates.
- Google Panda
- Google Penguin
- Google Possum
- Link Devaluation
- Anchor Text Over Optimization
- Exact Match Domains
- Rank Brain
- Unnatural Links Warning
How Does Our Google Penalty Recovery Process Work?
Call Verve Innovation!
We have worked with many Melbourne businesses that were in a bad situation before turning to us for help. If you suspect that you have been hit by a penalty, turn to us for quick help. Let’s analayse your website, traffic and link profile to point out the exact cause of the drop in traffic. We will then work together to devise a recovery plan that meets and beats your previous quantity of traffic!
For more information on our Google Penalty Recovery Service,
Give us a call on 1300 683 783.
Send us your request
Get in Touch With Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Your website may be penalised by Google for any of the following reasons.
- Spam or low-quality content
- Garbage links
- Keyword stuffing
- Spam links or low-quality backlinks
- Malicious code or software
- Black-hat methods
- Much more
Google penalties are unique to each website, and it is difficult to identify the exact duration for all penalties. While there is no universal formula for recovery, seeking the help of an SEO company like us can help you recover faster.
Basically, there are two types of Google Penalties exist:
- Algorithmic Penalty – this occurs when Google’s algorithms identify spam, link abuse, domain abuse or any other techniques to artificially increase the ranking.
- Manual Penalty – This occurs when your website is reviewed by a Google Quality Rater (Human) to see if the effort being made to ranking your website is genuine.
The effects of being penalised by Google are as follows:
- Big drop in your website’s ranking
- Big decrease in traffic on your website
- Major drop in the number of leads and conversions you generate
- Significant loss of business