Creating SEO-friendly content often requires efforts and time. However, you will get the expected result in the end, if you do it right. Well-optimised and high-quality content improves your chances of ranking higher in search results. Here are set of rules that help you write SEO-friendly content.
- Carry out a keyword research and find the right keywords that help you dominate the search results and convince your target audience.
- Follow a solid structure to create great content. Dividing your writing into different parts makes it easier for you to organise your thoughts.
- Write catchy and descriptive titles using your target keyword. Try to keep your title under 60 characters.
- Keep your URLs compelling, relevant and simple. Make sure you use your target keywords in the URL.
- Stick to small paragraphs and use various formatting options such as adding bullet points, and using different fonts to highlight the text.
- Write appealing and informative meta description using your target keywords to encourage readers to click and read your blog post.
- Add internal linking to help search engines understand the relevance of your content and inspire your readers to spend more time on your site.
- Maintain optimal content length which is around 2000 words, but make sure the content is informative and useful for your readers.
- Use AMP (accelerated mobile pages) to build content so that it loads instantly and improve the user experience.
- Despite creating high quality content, make sure you update it on a regular basis.
If you need someone to help you with writing SEO-friendly content or taking care of your website’s SEO needs, trust Verve Innovation, a leading SEO and web design company in Melbourne. For more information on our SEO services, call 1300 683 783 and talk to our SEO experts today.