To drive traffic to your website, you must implement an intentional SEO strategy, considering who your buyers are and how they search for services or products like yours. One of the key things to set up in that strategy is the keywords you want to rank for in search.
However, with the increasing competition around important keywords that every SEO specialist wants to target, you want something creative to stay on top of the game. This is where long-tail keywords come in. These long-tail keywords are phrases of three or more words and are specific on a niche.
There Are Several Benefits Of Using Long-Tail Keywords And They Are As Follows:
- Long-tail keywords are easier to rank when compared to short-tail keywords as they are relatively low competitive.
- Long tail keywords are more specific, so using them in the content can help your business attract more qualified leads.
- When using long-tail keywords, businesses can see better conversion rates as you will get pretty close to the queries made by the visitors.
- Given the more qualified traffic and better conversion rates, you can expect increased revenue when you use long-tail keywords.
- According to Moz, around 70% of searches are long-tail keywords, so targeting long-tail keywords is a wonderful strategy to increase your conversion rate.